Yeah you! Quit stuffing Cheetos in your face for a minute and listen up! There’s tons of kids out there that don’t get squat for Christmas. Can you imagine that!? Well, there’s an organization that’s dedicated to trying to make sure these types of kids don’t have a horrible holiday season and grow up to be jerks that rob you of your presents! They’re called Toys for Tots. You should totally go buy some toys and drop them off at the nearest Toys for Tots bin.
What’s that? You need some more incentive other than feeling good that you’re not a total piece of garbage? Well, how’s this… Geeks for Tots is a contest that’s mission is to encourage donations to Toys for Tots (and charities like it). In order to do so they’re offering a load of prizes!
The Prizes Include:
- Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber from Brian’s Toys
- Gift cards to Backstage Toys
- Gift cards to Luke’s Toy Store
- Some choice figures from Will’s World of Wonder
- Lots of figures from Fantastic Plastic Toys
- Gift cards from 80sTees.com
- Gift certificates from Nerd Rage Toys
- New and vintage figures from Pixel Dan
- 30th Anniversary G.I. Joe Skytriker from Dinosaur Toy Vault
What do you have to do to win these awesome prizes? Take a pic of yourself donating to Toys for Tots or send in proof of an online donation to Toys for Tots. Other charities are accepted, but you have to run it by them first.
You can check out the details on how to win right here!
Full Disclosure: I run Geeks for Tots. If you don’t enter, I’ll be super sad.