With the New Year fast approaching (2011 if you’re not keeping track), it’s time to make some resolutions that you probably won’t keep. I figured I’d share some of mine in order to help you if you haven’t had the chance to come up with any of your own.
1. Find an artist who will draw a couple of comic scripts I have laying around.
2. Have sex with a human female – I have high hopes, this could be the year.
3. Have sex with female robot – This one relies on someone making a Blade Runner quality robot, so if it doesn’t happen, its not my fault.
4. Make more episodes of The Robot’s Pajama Party recorded and available for your ear holes.
5. Getting around to trying to finish up my book. Well, one of my books.
6. Convert more people to the wonders of the true lord, Crom.
7. Finish organizing my massive porn collection.
8. Start a horrible drug habit, then kick it.
9. Get back to my former fitness level of sort of, not really fat with some tiny muscles.
10. Make a difference in the world by finally beating the Rock Band version of Green Grass and High Tides on hard on guitar.
1. Have a tensome.
2. Publish my zombie comic book short and pursue other media avenues for the story.
3. Launch the Cap’n Zombie webcomic with some degree of regularity.
4. Start some sort of realistic and manageable workout/exercise routine.