It’s the time of year where Americans (to Hell with the rest of the world) take a moment and think about what they’re thankful for. Well, that or just eat a lot and get into arguments with their relatives. This year was a pretty rough one for the crew at Robot’s Pajamas. There were lots of ups, but there were a lot of downs. Every year I have created a list of what I’m thankful for that hopefully will entertain you.
1. Rock Band 3 – Holy crap, is this game awesome. There’s a lot of small changes that fans of the game will really love. I may write more about it the future, but if you like music games it’s a must have. And get the keytar, it’s fun.
2. Taco Bell’s $1 Chicken Burrito – This one pretty much speaks for itself.
3. Big Lots – If it wasn’t for Big Lots being the store for poor people, I’d be lacking some nice furniture. Hell, if you’re hankering for Halloween themed cereal in December, where else you going to go?
4. Matty – My Robot’s Pajama Party Podcast co-host (new episode coming soon, we hope) is one fine gentleman.
5. Friends and Family – I’d also like to thank all my friends who helped support me in the last few months. I need it. Special shout out to those that proved their love with gifts on my birthday. I really deserve them.
6. You readers and Podcast listeners – You really make doing this worthwhile. Thanks for rocking, everybody.
7. West End Games Star Wars RPG – West End Games made a fine ass Star Wars RPG. I’m finally I got a chance to finally play as the most kick ass and somewhat scumbaggy pilot in the galaxy. Even better, there’s none of the bad prequel aftertaste!
8. Boobs – I can’t imagine a world without boobs. It’s just too painful.